Tuesday, September 25, 2012

sharing seven things about me that no one knows

this is a toughie.
most people know all they need or want to know but I'm going to give it a shot:

Monday through Friday, I like to start my day with a gallon of coffee, Mike & Mike in the Morning on ESPN, and the crossword puzzles. Saturdays and Sundays, if I'm not doing craft shows I start my day with the Food Channel and more crosswords.

right now the fictional characters I'm REALLY hot for are Raylan Givens and company from "Justified"; Jesse Stone from Robert B Parker's books; Nico somebody from "Necessary Roughness" and Robert Longmire from A&E's "Longmire".

I listened to the audio version of "Hunger Games" over the weekend and LUUVVVV it. I may have to appropriate my daughter's IPod in order to hear the rest of the story.

On the flip side of the coin, I know and appreciate the fact that "Gone Girl" is the hottest thing in town, in terms of the best seller lists for fiction, but it left me cold. Real cold.

I am finally, after 40+ years, able to wear jeans. Don't ask, it's a fat girl thing.

Each day I chat with my HP's to be the best grandmother. Sometimes I succeed; often i could do better. I don't recall kids less than 7 being so . . . difficult.

I like a clean, neat house [honest to God, I do] but I really loathe cleaning.

I like to day dream that one day I will have more bag orders than I can fill.

Okay that was 8 things.
How about you?
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Kids less than 7...ha! Wait until they're 15. Crosswords, huh? I did learn something new about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cograts on the jeans! Something no one knows about me? As an author, I feel like I've put my heart and my life on my sleeve with all of the blog interviews. Hmm. I would say that no one knows I am caterpillar freak. Completely and hopelessly. I raise Swallowtails and Monarchs on my kitchen counter. LOL
    Great post,
    -R.T. Wolfe
    www.rtwolfe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And AFTER the kids are 15 - WAY AFTER - they become your best friends. I know, hard to believe, but it's true. Only a gallon of coffee? Rookie! Did you know it's good for us now? I'll be back with my own list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seven things about me:
    I too like a clean house. It helps me concentrate on my writing without looking over my shoulder and worrying what needs to be done. Although I've leaned to deal with my anal retentive nature, being caught up around the house makes me feel good. I know, I have issues : )

    I also love coffee. Tons of coffee and of course flavored creamers...this is my only real vice that I am aware of presently.

    I am addicted to Isshinru Karate and can't get enough. I am a yellow belt and go to class as much as 4 times a week.

    I love animals.....mostly dogs, and honestly believe they understand and know exactly what we say to them.

    Don't watch much television, but make time for Once Upon a Time, Revenge, and The Big Bang Theory.

    I can't sit still.....I must multi-task. Even while watching television you'll find me ironing or cross-stitching.

    I have a major sweet tooth, but not for candy. I love cookies, pies and decadent choc desserts. Shoot me now.

    I love being a writer because I get to work from home. Years ago I worked in an office, and I don't know it it has to do with my getting older or what, but I couldn't do that now. People and pettiness make me crazy. I don't have the patience;live is too short.

    Okay so I listed eight. What can I say? I was on a roll : )))

    ReplyDelete