Monday, March 18, 2013

Just Who is Mr. Right?

Marrying Mr. Right . . .

Missy Modesto had it all: a successful business, two fabulous kids, and a twenty-nine year marriage to her high school sweetheart. Until...too many fights became too many arguments and, unable to compromise, she and Vinnie separated.

Vinnie Modesto is putting it all together by keeping in touch with his kids, and growing his business to its full potential--something he should have done before his marriage, to the only woman he ever loved, crumbled.

In the midst of their daughter's impromtu wedding, Missy isn't prepared to see Vinnie so soon, never mind his offer to help with the wedding. Will she see the man Vinnie's become during their separation and take him back? Or is this just another long line of Vinnie's empty promises?

Please welcome author Cathy Tully and Missy Modesto, from MARRYING MR. RIGHT, an upcoming release out of the Wild Rose Press. Welcome, Cath and Missy.
Missy, what did you think the first time you saw Vinnie after so long apart? My eyes popped out of my head. I mean how could one man exude so much sensuality? It oozed from his pores.
What is your favorite thing about him? He has no idea how sexy he is and that quality alone just makes me want him more.
What would he say about you? That I’m a dedicated mother and a loving wife to him while we were together. At least he’d better say that.
What made you chose floral design as a profession? When I found I was unable to leave my garden at home where I spent hours, planting, feeding and pruning. . .that’s when I knew I had to open my own shop.
What is your biggest fear? It would have to be losing my French bulldog and best friend, Hugo. I know I’ll have to say goodbye to him one day, because we all die, but he’s been the rock I lean on. Since the day I saved his life, he’s done the same for me each and every day.
How do you relax? I relax in my garden. If weather doesn’t permit, then I’ll read or cook something comforting like a huge pot of gravy.
Who is your favorite fictional character? That would have to be Indiana Jones. I love his sexy, smart, funny way of getting out of predicaments.
What is the best piece of advice you've ever received? Good things happen to good people.
Now it's author Cathy Tully's turn in the hot seat. What books or movies have influenced your writing style or your choices in genres? Romantic Comedies have had a great impact on my writing. I enjoy fast, fun, touching movies, and try to put all those elements into my books. As far as books that have impacted my writing I’d have to say those from some of my favorite authors such as: Lori Wilde, Maria Geraci, Kate Jacobs, Nancy Thayer and so many more.
Tell us a bit about your publisher. MARRYING MR. RIGHT is published by The Wild Rose Press and is part of The Dearly Beloved Series. I am honored to be among the talented authors in this series.
How did you hear about them? The release announcing the Dearly Beloved series caught my eye and sparked my imagination. With the divorce rate so high in the U.S. I wanted to write about a separated couple who never really fell out of love, and show them realizing this while they planned their own daughter’s wedding. After I submitted MARRYING MR. RIGHT I heard back from the editor within two weeks. From query to release it took no more than three months. I couldn’t be more delighted with the process.

Thanks for stopping by today, Cath. We wish you luck in sales and in future works!
Kat and Veronica
To learn more about Cathy Tully and the stories she creates go to:
To purchase MARRYING MR. RIGHT, go to :
http://www.amazon.com/Marrying-Right-Dearly-Beloved-ebook/dp/B00AE7CHTQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1359573214&sr=1-1&keywords=Cathy+Tully

2 comments:

  1. Fun post, Cathy. I'm really looking forward to reading the next book in the Dearly Beloved series. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, this book sounds like a lot of fun. And your characters sound like a hoot as well!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete