Monday, June 17, 2013

An angel and a sufer dude preacher . . . who could ask for more?


Today, Wild Women Authors is pleased to welcome author Chris Redding and Angela Sky, protagonist from Which Exit Angel who does not need many words to get her point across. Welcome, Chris and Angela.
Where are you from, Angela? Heaven.
Tell us a bit about Which Exit Angel. It's about me, an angel, who hasn't earned her wings and Sandy Beach, a preacher questioning his faith. We stumble upon the apocalypse and have to save the world.
Great premise. What did you think the first time you saw Sandy? I wondered why a preacher was trawling the boardwalk in this Jersey town late at night.
Un huh. And your second thought? That he was kind of cute in a surfer dude way.
This is sounding like a fun story. Did you think it was love at first sight?
No, not really. I was already involved with someone.
Okay, but what do you like most about Sandy? I like that he's open to things and he is not impressed that I'm an angel.
How would you describe him? Loyal, dependable. I mean, he did take on raising his sister's son.
We like that your first response were his personal qualities, not how cute his butt is. How would he describe you? I don't think he knows me well enough yet.
What made you choose angel work as a career? That's funny. I didn't choose being an angel. I did choose being a detective because I thought I could do the most good solving angel murders.
What is your biggest fear? Never getting my wings.
How do you relax? Eating. I miss food when I'm in Heaven.
Who is your favorite fictional character and why? I don't get to read much.
What is the best piece of advice you ever received? Gabriel always told me to believe in myself.
Great! Short, sweet and to the point. Thanks, Angela. It's Chris' turn now: What movies or books have had an impact on your writing?
All the James Bond movies.
To learn more about Chris Redding and the stories she creates go to: http://chrisredddingauthor.blogspot.com
To purchase Which Exit Angel, go to http://amzn.com/B00D1TPXZ

2 comments:

  1. Chris, love the premise of your story. Also enjoyed the short and sweet interview. Kind of says it all.

    ReplyDelete