Sunday, February 28, 2016

Surprise Me. Literally

     Occasionally I enjoy well written erotica. Rarely have I laughed out loud while reading it.
     Hold onto your sides because Surprise Me will make you laugh while you're turning the pages to see what this enterprising duo will do next. As well as what happens to them while all they're trying to do is have a little fun while the kids are away for the week.
     Having read another of Anita Kidesu's creations, I knew I'd find a great plot and interesting, three dimensional characters. She did not disappoint me.

If you like adult romances, do not miss Surprise Me. It is delightful.

1 comment:

  1. Long-married myself, I am sure I'll find this book a compelling read. We all must retain our sense of humor as we age in a relationship. Good luck with this one!

    ReplyDelete