Monday, July 17, 2017

Ella's Three Men: A Tough Choice

. . . It takes three men to satisfy one woman's needs...
. . .Single mom and massage therapist Ella Winthrop isn't looking for a relationship. She has enough problems without risking a business that barely meets her needs. Then her world is turned upside down by three men, each offering something she isn't prepared for--love so deep it hurts, sex so hot she's afraid she'll melt from the pleasure, and a future beyond her wildest dreams.
. . . Steamy businessman Cade Jackson has it all--money, looks, a giving heart, and a dominant nature--but Ella refuses to date a client even if she's lusted after him for a year. After his brother's death, Garrett Winthrop moves back to town opening old wounds and even darker fantasies. Dr. Derek McGregor gives her balance and understanding that speaks to her soul. All three men force Ella to question the limits of a traditional relationship.


Wild Women Authors welcomes Anna Lores and her latest release from the Scarlet Rose line at the Wild Rose Press, Ella's Triple Pleasure. First up is Ella.
Where are you from? I live in Memphis, Tennessee, but I grew up in a small rural town in New York State.
Tell us a bit about Ella’s Triple Pleasure. [The book] tells a portion of my life’s story. I’m a single mom of three wonderful children who aren’t really children anymore. I have a demanding massage practice and I don’t have time for much else. Then, there’s Cade. And Garrett. And Derek. All three are incredible both in and out of the bedroom, but they want me to choose which lifestyle I want forever. How can I choose when I love all of them? Cade wants me to commit to just him, while Garrett and Derek come as a package. They all rock my world and bring something different to my life. The struggle is real. Just pick up a copy and you can read all about it.
What did you think the first time you saw Cade Jackson? The first thing I thought was…Oh. My. God. He’s huge. 
What was your second thought? I bet he is incredible in bed. Followed immediately by… Get it together, Ella. He’s a client.
Did you feel it was love at first sight? I wish I could say it was love at first sight, but it was more like lust at first sight. I grew to love him the more I got to know him.
What do you like most about Cade? Hmm, I like a lot of things about Cade, but mostly, I love his heart. He’s generous with the people he loves, and he’s always willing to give a person a second chance.
How would you describe him? Cade is my safe place, my home. He’s so big and strong, I can be vulnerable with him and not worry that I might be showing my worries and weaknesses.
How would he describe you? Tiny. But he’s so big, everybody is small compared to him. He might say I’m sexy and will do anything he wants me to in bed. That is not true…well, it’s kind of true…Okay, it’s absolutely true.
What made you choose massage therapy as a career? When my mother had a sober spell, she would tuck me in at night. Sometimes she’d sit and sing an old Irish song and stroke my hair. I remember feeling loved and that was rare in our house. I guess I got into it to give others a gentle, loving touch and it turned into so much more. I get to help heal all kinds of people, give them more flexibility. Massage can help with everything from feeling connected to life to helping an athletes recover from injury. Gosh, I love massage. I just wish it weren’t so physically demanding most of the time.
What is your biggest fear? I’ll lose all three of my men because I’m struggling to choose between them.
How do you relax? Surrendering control to my men after work definitely helps me unwind from a long day. But, I take baths, and of course, I love a great massage.
Who is your favorite fictional character? Wonder Woman. She seems to have it all, intelligence, strength, beauty, and wealth. Although she does struggle in the love department. Maybe that’s why I like her so much. She has everything, but when she loves…the men seem to be stripped away from her which has happened to so many of us have experienced.
What is the best piece of advice you ever received? My late husband used to tell me, “Don’t be afraid to take a chance on…” Mostly, it ended with things that had to do with trying different classes with massage or believing in myself. But lately, it’s turned into taking a chance on love and having a future beyond my wildest dreams.
Thanks for taking the time out to talk to us, Ella. Now, we'd like to chat with Anna.
What movies or books have had an impact on your career as a writer? Two books that come immediately to mind are Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson and The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Harold and the Purple Crayon impacted my writing career because Harold’s imagination and a crayon supplied all he needed to build a world around him. As a writer, I feel like Harold when I’m typing on my keyboard. I bring my imagination to the blank page and soon it’s filled with worlds and people I have hopefully made real enough my readers and I can escape into. And, looking back, it was The Scarlet Letter that opened my world to a desperate desire for a Happily Ever After. There isn’t a story I’ve read or a movie I’ve watched that ended sadly which I didn’t in my mind make into a Happily Ever After. Life is so filled with unhappy endings, it’s nice to pick up a romance and know, eventually, I’m going to get that satisfaction of a Happily Ever After.
What event in your private life were you able to bring to this story and how do you feel it impacted the novel? I’m a Licensed Massage Therapist, so some of the client situations Ella experiences have happened to me in real life; although, I’ve never been attracted to anyone on my table. But, I’ve also never had any perfect men like Cade or Garrett or Derek waltz into my practice, either ;) I have my perfect man at home…
Tell us a bit about your publisher: how did you hear about them and what influenced your decision to submit to them? My local RWA chapter had a conference and one of the editors from The Wild Rose Press was attending to listen to story pitches, including erotic romance, which is what I write. I checked out https://wildcatalog.thewildrosepress.com/ , to see their latest erotic novels, and asked some authors who worked with them. Every author I spoke with had fabulous experiences with The Wild Rose Press. So, I signed up to pitch Ella’s Triple Pleasure and the rest is history.
What book[s] currently rest on your TBR pile? Right now in romance, I’ve got Charlotte Stein’s The Professor, Vivian Arend’s Turn it Up, Joan Reeve’s Heat Lightening, and Lena Black’s A Dominant Man. I also love a little bit of paranormal horror, so I’ve got Phil Price’s novel The Turning on my list too.
Lastly, what's up next and when can we expect to see it on the shelves? I’m almost finished with my next novel in the One Night of Love werewolf series and I’ll be sending it to my editor in the next couple weeks. Hopefully, you’ll see it on the shelves later this year or early next. Also, I’m working on the next stand alone novel featuring Jerry Wynn from Ella’s Triple Pleasure. I’m not sure if that will be finished for publication next year or the year after.

You can sign-up for updates on my latest releases, what I’m working on, and read about my other spicy romances at www.AnnaLoresAuthor.com .
Let’s connect. You can tweet me @AnnaLores or chat on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/AnnaLoresUS

To purchase ELLA’S TRIPLE PLEASURE, head on over to:
Amazon US: http://tinyurl.com/Ella-sAMAZUS

Amazon UK: http://tinyurl.com/Ella-sAMAZUK

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ellas-triple-pleasure-anna-lores/1126228041

The Wild Rose Press: http://tinyurl.com/LoresTWRP

Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/ella-s-triple-pleasure

iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ellas-triple-pleasure/id1231857138





15 comments:

  1. Wow! Steamy! Good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I appreciate your well wishes!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Jennifer
      thanks so much for stopping by. We appreciate the support.
      Kat

      Delete
  2. Hot, hot, hot! Sounds like a great story. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
    2. Hi, C.B.
      thanks for stopping by. Anna's story sounds great and Ella's background is compelling.
      Kat

      Delete
  3. Best of luck with your book! Sounds like a fun, steamy read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting with me. Ella's Triple Pleasure is definitely a steamy read with some giggles and mature situations ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi Donna
      we agree completely. Anna's story sounds like a lot of fun.
      Kat

      Delete
  4. I enjoy steamy reads and this one sounds interesting! Loved your character's interview and learning a bit about you too. Best wishes for great sales of Ella's Triple Pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Tena! Ella had a lot of fun answering the questions...and I did too. We're both a bit private, so we had to step out of the comfort zone and answer some questions we wouldn't normally ;) Thanks for your support!

      Delete
    2. Hi, Tena
      you are always such a tremendous support of all the authors who visit our blog and of us.
      You are the best!
      kat

      Delete
  5. Kat, thank you so much for interviewing Ella and me on your blog. We had a fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your interviews. Ella sounds like someone who deserves more than she's gotten and gives all that she has. She has some steamy options. Wishing you lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Sandra! Ella is exactly the way you describe her. She's pretty fabulous, but life has given her a heap of challenges to work through :)

      Delete