Saturday, July 22, 2017

Focus on a Love Addiction

Wild Women Authors focus is on Jennifer Wilck and Addicted to Love, her first release with The Wild Rose Press.

When letting go of his past means holding onto the woman of his dreams.

Excerpt:

“What are we looking at?” She whispered out of the side of her mouth, pursing her lips together and giving him an insane urge to kiss them.
“What?”
“I assumed since we’re standing here you must be looking at something, and I wanted to join in the fun. Or did you not realize we weren’t moving?”
Her nostrils flared and she bit her lip, and Dan realized she was trying not to laugh. Now he really wanted to kiss her, to capture her mouth with his, to make her his own. Before he could act on it, his stomach growled.
“Was that yours or mine?” She looked over at him, eyebrow raised.
His lips twitched. His breath hitched. He couldn’t keep his amusement to himself any longer. It bubbled in his chest and he let it out as he shook his head.
“Okay, while I am older than you, I’m not old enough to be senile. Yet. So yes, I did know we weren’t moving. But thanks for that. And yes, my stomach growled, because I’m hungry. Except I think I need to put eating on hold for a moment, because what I need, more than anything else right now, what I’ve needed all night long in fact, is to kiss you.”

To purchase Addicted to Love, go to:





To learn more about Jennifer and the stories she writes, go to:











8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting me! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like an incredibly fun read. My favorite kind. A BIG congratulations on your release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amity. It was also really fun to write!

      Delete
  3. Jennifer, what a great excerpt. Makes anyone want to buy this story. Sounds like a fun time, terrific characters and I'm looking forward to a great read. Congratulations on your first book--it will always be your baby. And wishing you much success with Addicted to Love and all upcoming ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Beverly, I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  4. I love the excerpt Jennifer! Congrats on your debut! Claire Marti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the excerpt!! Looks like a great read.

    ReplyDelete