Saturday, December 12, 2020

Tangled in Tinsel

                                  Sugar plum fairies eat your heart out…

Madison Reynolds had visions of a different kind dancing in her head. Home for the holidays in Cedar Bend, Colorado, Madison must focus on helping her bedridden pregnant sister, not fantasize about the one who got away. But how is she supposed to forget about her high school crush when she bumps into him at every turn?

From the moment Ryder Sanders untangled the reindeer antlers from Madison’s hair his Christmas season appeared brighter. The time spent in her company leaves him more smitten. So, why does she still treat him as if he has cooties? They’re not in high school anymore.

Can the two find a forever love? Or will their wishes melt away like icing on a Christmas treat?

Wild Women Authors is pleased to feature Tangled in Tinsel, a current holiday release out of the Wild Rose Press, written by N. Jade Gray. With our guest author is loan officer Madison Reynolds who will go first.

Good morning, Madison. Tell us a bit about yourself, starting with where you’re from: Cedar Bend, Colorado.

What did you think the first time you saw Ryder Sanders? The crush I had on Ryder in high school hadn’t diminished. Butterflies still erupted in my stomach.

What was your second thought? I’m older and more mature and making conversation with Ryder shouldn’t be all that difficult. Right?

Was it love at first sight? No. I just believed it was the same old stupid crush I had from high school.

What do you like most about Ryder? He makes me tingle. In a good way.

How would you describe him? He’s kind, fun, and ruggedly handsome.

Sounds good but how would Ryder describe you? Shy. Too Quiet.

What made you choose becoming a loan officer for a career? I’ve always enjoyed working with numbers and I enjoy helping people with life goals, whether that is a loan for a business or for personal reasons.

What is your biggest fear? I miss finding love because I’m so hung up on Ryder Sanders.

How do you relax? A soak in the bathtub with bubbles or fragrant bath salts help me deal with stress or just to unwind.

Who is your favorite fictional character? I’m not sure I have just one.

What is the best piece of advice you ever received? My dad always tells me nothing in life is guaranteed. You will kick yourself harder if you don’t try.

Madison, thank you for taking time out of your schedule to speak with us. Now we’d like to chat with Jade.

What movies or books have had an impact on your career as a writer? I gravitate towards romantic comedies in movies and in books I enjoy a variety of different kinds, but they have to have the happily ever after.

What event in your private life were you able to bring to this story and how do you feel it impacted the novel? This year has been difficult on us all and I wanted to write something fun and lighthearted. Because I myself needed something fun and lighthearted. I hope to get a chuckle or two from the reader.

Tell us a bit about your publisher: how did you hear about them and what influenced your decision to submit to them? Wild Rose Press has been a good fit. Several years ago when I was researching publishers, I made a list of publishers that were excepting time travel romance because at the time that was the story I had just finished, and I was ready to find someone for publication. I queried and received a request for full submission.

What book[s] currently rest on your TBR pile? I love to read Christmas stories. So, I have quite a few of those stacked up just waiting for me to show them some love.

Lastly, what's up next and when can we expect to see it on the shelves? I’m actually working on another Christmas story for the 2021 Wild Rose Press Christmas Cookie series. The working title is Kisses and Lemon Snowflakes, which is a follow up story for one of my characters from Tangled in Tinsel. I also have a story approved for the Wylder West series that begins this December with Wild Rose Press. Both of these stories will be novella’s and will be e-book format.

 To learn more about our feature author go to:

          www.njadegray.com and/or njadegray@gmail.com

 

To purchase Tangled in Tinsel, go to:

https://www.amazon.com/Tangled-Tinsel-N-Jade-Gray-ebook/dp/B08M99MCN6/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=n.+jade+gray&qid=1604799897&s=books&sr=1-9

 

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tangled-in-tinsel-n-jade-gray/1137963195?ean=2940163082438

 

 

 

         

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovey story! Best of luck with your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those unrequited love and coming home stories. Sounds like a fun story - and yes, love holiday stories, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The title popped into my head at a christmad craft show. I saw a lady wearing a sweatshirt that said something about tinsel.

      Delete
    2. The title popped into my head at a christmad craft show. I saw a lady wearing a sweatshirt that said something about tinsel.

      Delete
  4. As a reader I needed a fun story this year. I hope Tangled fits the fun read for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete